Terms and Conditions
A signed and approved Rental Contact is required for events at Victory Hall. Any individual or organization (“Responsible Party”) having an event (an “Event”) at Victory Hall must abide and conform to all rules, policies, and regulations. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the security deposit and/or additional charges to Responsible Party. It is Responsible Party’s responsibility to inform guests and other concerned parties (“Responsible Party’s Invitees”) of the following polices and regulations and to see that they are enforced.
- Room rental fees and charges for other services are established by G Texas Catering and are subject to change.
- A reservation is not considered confirmed until a fully executed Rental Agreement and Reservation Deposit has been received by the Victory Hall (herein referred to as Hall).
- A minimum reservation deposit of $500.00 is required to hold your date. The reservation deposit shall be refunded to client within thirty (30) days after the event less any additional charges incurred on behalf of client by Hall. Any damages caused by guests of the client will be the responsibility of the client. All children attending event must be supervised at all times.
- Payments can be made with approved credit card, personal or business check. Personal checks will not be accepted less than ten (10) business days prior to the event.
- Room rental fees include use of room(s) as designated in rental agreement; standard house lighting, ventilation, heat and/or air conditioning during event; and standard room set-up including tables, chairs and any rented equipment as designated in the rental agreement.
- Room rental fees are due ninety (90) days prior to event. Catering and bar deposits based upon a minimum number of guests are due sixty (60) days prior to event, and may not be decreased but may be increased. Seven (7) days prior to event balance of all charges is payable in full along with approval of room layout and event specifics. Events may not continue after 12:00 a.m. with music ending at 11:30 p.m.
- The Hall retains the exclusive right to deny access for any event which may be offensive, inappropriate, unsafe, and unsuitable or violates the expressed nature of the event
- Audio/visual and equipment and business services must be contracted through the Hall, if available. Charges for these services shall be in accordance with the rates as established by Hall Management.
- All food and beverage must be purchased from G Texas Custom Catering; no outside catering allowed. Exceptions will only be made for specialty cakes. Client is responsible for supplies associated with specialty cakes including forks, plates, napkins and cutting utensils unless cake cutting service is contracted by G Texas Custom Catering. Food may not be taken from the event.
- All alcoholic beverages must be purchased from the G Texas Bar Services. Client may not bring alcoholic beverages onto or off of the premises including the parking lot. Violation of this will result in the immediate closure of your event. Use of alcohol must be in strict compliance with the Alcoholic Beverage Code of the State of Texas and the Zoning Ordinances of the city of Fort Worth. Security and food service must accompany events including alcohol. The Hall reserves the right to refuse service of alcohol to any person.
- Deposit is non refundable upon cancellation. Cancellation must be received in writing and acknowledged by Hall.
- 12. Client agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Victory Arts Center, G Texas Custom Catering, its agents, representative and employees, each severely and separately, from and against any and all liabilities, demands, claims, damages, losses, costs and expense of any kind or nature whatsoever, including without limitation any and all costs of defense, made against or incurred or suffered by Hall, and such loss to persons or property, including the loss of use thereof, or any other cause of action whatsoever arising out of, resulting from or which would not have occurred but for the agreement or clients’ use of the premises, facilities or equipment of Hall. Client further agrees to release and acquit Hall, its agents, representatives and employees, from and against any and all liabilities, demands, claims, damages, losses, costs and expense of any kind or nature whatsoever, including those enumerated herein above.
- Client shall comply with all laws of the United States, State of Texas, ordinances of the city of Fort Worth, and all rules and regulation of the Tarrant County Sheriff’s Department, City Police and Fire Department or other municipal authorities in Tarrant County and the City of Fort Worth having supervisory or other authority of the Hall.
- No person including a person licenses to carry a concealed handgun under Article 4413 (29ee), Texas Revised Civil Statutes, shall carry a handgun on or about his or her person on any premises controlled by the Victory Arts Center/Victory Hall.
- Decorating materials may not be nailed, stapled, taped or otherwise attached to any part of the premises. Air or helium filled balloons must be weighted; Glitter, confetti, silly string and other small items are prohibited. All decorations must be removed from the premises at the end of the agreement period. A fee will be assessed for any remaining decorations or violations of the policy.
- No open flame or flammable materials shall be permitted in the Hall.
- Client shall not permit more persons into the facility than can safely and freely move about as determined by the Fire Marshall.
- The Hall is a non smoking building, and it is strictly forbidden inside the premises. Approved outdoor smoking areas will be provided.
- All items must be removed by the ending hour expressed in the rental agreement including DJ and or band equipment, centerpieces, decorations, cakes, gifts, etc. Failure to vacate the Hall by this time may result in additional fees and/or forfeiture of your deposit.
- Any personal property of Client that is stored or maintained in the Hall is at the Client’s sole risk and Client does hereby indemnify and hold Hall harmless from any and all claims for damage or loss to such personal property.
VIOLATIONS OF ANY OF THE Terms and conditions may result in the forfeiture of reservation deposit
These rules are made for the protection of Responsible Party, Responsible Party’s Invitees and tenants and other invitees of the Center. Owner appreciates Responsible Party’s cooperation. Failure to abide by any of these rules may result in forfeiture of the security deposit or additional charges being assessed.